Sure, it sounds cliche. But it's only after a mindset shift that behavioral changes can occur. It's about changing the way you view health (it's not about calories, point values, working off that junk food you ate last night, etc.). It's about making the mental shift from short term diets to long term health. It's about upgrading the fuel that powers YOU. It's about treating your body with the respect it deserves.
Change your mindset, change your life.
But how does one go about... changing mindset? It starts with knowledge. It starts with answering the WHY’s, because once you understand WHY, it's so much easier to DO.
In this free mini-course, I delve into:
- Why diets fail
- Why it's not about losing weight but about GAINING health
- Why we need to change the way we think about food
- Why we need to be an advocate for ourselves and our health
- Why the current medical model is failing our health
- Why we should be wary of mainstream nutritional advice
- Why the Paleo template is a great starting point
- Why being more in sync with our environment can improve our health
Why there's more to health than food and exercise (sleep, stress reduction, reducing environmental toxins, having community, getting in touch with nature, having purpose, etc. etc. etc.)
Let's revolutionize what it means to be healthy and live the vibrant lives we're supposed to.
Are you ready to embrace a new way of life?
There's no better time than now.